- This event has passed.
Pop Up Store Berlin
May 2, 2019 @ 8:00 am - May 31, 2019 @ 5:00 pm UTC+1
Following last year success Pop-up Store during Fashion Revolution Week we are back in Berlin! In collaboration, Slow Fashion World and Bohetnika bring a new pop-up store during the month of May, showcasing emerging brands dedicated to the conscious journey of slow fashion, all this, in the heart of ethical fashion hub: Berlin.
Monday to Thursday 11AM – 9PM
Friday and Saturday 11AM – 10PM
MEET THE BRANDS:
- Kmana Bags Passionate, ethical, family-run design company producing leather travel bags and accessories handcrafted in Bali.
- Bohetnika promotes and empower Mexican artisans and cultural diversity through design keeping pre-Hispanic Mexican traditions alive. In 2019, they incorporate 100% organic materials through a one-of a kind pieces micro-collection.
- BIEN Amsterdam – Scarves (100% Silk, Reusable materials)
- erie Berlin – erie Berlin creates sustainablilty on all levels of the creation of a piece of clothing through a circular design and a conscious way of working, where every step supports everything and everyone in the process.
Women’s clothing 100% conscious, sustainable, biodegradable, vegan, zero waste.
- We Love TOJ – TOJ was born from the desire to create unique products inspired by the traditional crafts of Guatemala. They work hand in hand with talented artisans from different regions of Guatemala.
COME AND TAKE A COFFEE WITH US!
Just like in the Slow Fashion world, quality and origin are also key aspects of speciality coffees: Café Juquila cares about that and much more. It is a 100% pure arabiga from the Pluma region in Oaxaca. Harvested traditionally, environmentally and socially conscious.
ABOUT THE SPACE
7 Mares (Portuguese Fine selection of wines and goods). So in any case you want to mix having a visit to our local with a good glass of wine, please do so! Stay tuned for the upcoming events we will be hosting during this month!
Address details: Heimstrasse 3, Kreuzberg. Around the corner from Bergmannstrasse. U7 Gneisenaustraße